Wait no longer for a completely remodeled and renovated pool home located in the heart of the SE Cape. City Utilities paid in full! Features include updated kitchen cabinets, appliances, new flooring, newer bath countertops and sinks. Impact windows, New hot water heater, NEW Air Conditioning, and a new tub in the guest bathroom. Pool features a new pump, all salt water system, and an extra large lanai for plenty of room to entertain. Backyard is fully fenced in, and on an automatic sprinkler system. This pool home has it all! If you are looking for a large pool home located in a very quiet and peaceful neighborhood nestled in the heart of SE Cape Coral, then your wait is over!
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
Assessment Paid,Public Sewer
1,967 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Washer Hookup,Dryer Hookup,In Garage
- Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-in Features,Family/Dining Room,High Speed Internet,Living/Dining Room,Other,Shower Only,Separate Shower,Cable TV,Workshop
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Stucco, Block
- Pool Description
- Concrete,In Ground,Pool Equipment,Salt Water
- Lot Dimensions
- 80 x 125 x 80 x 125
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fence,Fruit Trees,Sprinkler/Irrigation. Rectangular Lot,Sprinklers Automatic.
All Financing Considered, Cash, FHA, VA Loan
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Greater Fort Myers & The Beach Inc